Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dam it is cold here

well i m in kentucky right now and it is f ing cold here about 5 OUT SIDE and snowing i hope all of you in california are staying warm. i have to be here 1 .5 more weeks hope it gets warmer . id like to tell you that it is a pretty place but ive only seen it while it is dark out side since im working at nite and sleep in the day . asta see ya in a few weeks
    A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

It's cold here too. I had to put on a long sheeve shirt this morning so I could work on my Jeep.
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

It's about 6F out right now ... but on the bright side, I did get to pull out 3 different cars free from snow piles and ditches in the last 20 hours! We got about 8 inches of new snow ... not too much but good enough to make for a heck of a time doing 35 MPH power slides in 4HI !!!! I'm loving it ... although the plows have cleared most of the streets and so now everything is that nasty salty crap.
      03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
      "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

bullseye, we feel for ya! rick has been out working on the shed, and I've had the patio open most of the day ... we'll try and send some of it your way

seapahn, hope those poor cars gave ya a few bucks, hehe
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

It's been terrible here too. I had to put the doors back on the jeep yesterday (rain). Heck, today it was almost cold enough to close the garage door while working....
          olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

I was down at erik's today helping to install a tranny in a ranger. I gotta say, it was nice... damn nice. the weather that is.
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Kentucky is green when it's not snowing and very humid when it's warm during the summer. Kentucky was only an hour away from where I grew up in Ohio. What part of Kentucky are you in?

BTW, nice weather today. I had the half doors off and back window open on the Jeep today.
              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                ... seapahn, hope those poor cars gave ya a few bucks, hehe
                Strange, it was so much fun, I wanted to give them money for letting me have a reason to try 4LO
                03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by seapahn
                  Strange, it was so much fun, I wanted to give them money for letting me have a reason to try 4LO
                  wow, you need to dig some more trails around there to keep yourself entertained
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

It's Been Hot Here In Vegas I've Been Running Around In Shorts And A T-shirt, But Theres Been A Few Clouds Today. Not Bad Though High 60's

Comment

Working...
                    X