Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Any Body Hunt

I LIVE IN SOUTHERN NEVADA. THE BIRD OUT IN MY HUNTING SPOTS HAVE BEEN REAL JUMPY AND HARD TO HUNT THIS YEAR. ALMOST LIKE SOME ONE WAS SHOOTING THEM BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED. SO I'M LOOKING FOR A NEW SPOT SO THESE BIRD WILL CALM DOWN BY NEXT YEAR. ANY ONE KNOW WERE SOME BIRDS ARE AROUND MY AREA? :gun:

Don't know about upland bird hunting but I saw some VERY big Desert Bighorn Rams while driving through the Virgin River pass just past Mesquite, NV. Horns came all the way around to about the level of the cheek/eyes.

Good luck getting tags though. Utah resident apps for bighorn sheep outnumber tags 50:1
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
      Don't know about upland bird hunting but I saw some VERY big Desert Bighorn Rams while driving through the Virgin River pass just past Mesquite, NV. Horns came all the way around to about the level of the cheek/eyes.

Good luck getting tags though. Utah resident apps for bighorn sheep outnumber tags 50:1
      YA THATS A HUNT OF A LIFE TIME. ONE OF THE GUYS IN MY HUNTING PARTY HAD A TAG THAT WE FILLED 2 YEARS A GO FOR FOR THE AREA JUST OUT SIDE OF OUR TOWN. GOT IT BACK FROM THE TAXADERMIST ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO. DID A FULL BODY MOUNT, AND IT LOOKS GREAT.

Comment

Working...
      X