• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson gets Death sentence

Get the rope, dudes' going down. :bolt: :thumbs_do :poop: :gun:
    News
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

it's a shame that he'll die in prison before being strapped down in the execution chamber

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
      it's a shame that he'll die in prison before being strapped down in the execution chamber
      California needs to learn something from Texas. :gun:
      Last edited by paulhead; 12-13-04, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Yah, he'll die in prison all right...with a sharpened toothbrush handle between his ribs.
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
          Yah, he'll die in prison all right...with a sharpened toothbrush handle between his ribs.
          No it would be the sharpened spoons. The toothbrushes and the pens are made so that they cannot be made into weapons. On a lighter note just think of how many times that jack hole will be gang raped before that finally happens. Horray for prison sodomy.

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
            He's too cute, they'll put him in a dress first, keep him around a few years.

Comment

fish, fish, fish, fish, fish. I wonder if those words are running through his mind right now, or is he thinking of how sore his bum will be fore the first few weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X