Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIRE Hazard warranty for off road- who has it.

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIRE Hazard warranty for off road- who has it.

Well, I gotta buy these tires- off roading is not covered by Just Tires road hazard warranty-

Who carries an unconditional road hazard warranty on their tires?
    Kirk
    1997 Jeep Wrangler

Product & Vendor Reviews: Tire Warranty

Hope that helps?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

How do they know "offroading" was involved? I guess if it was like mine and the tire was filled with mud, then yah ... but a puncture can be caused by anything ... a piece of plywood on the freeway or a sharp rock on the rubicon
      03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
      "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Americas Tire/Discount Tires (same place)...great prices and they price match. Warranty includes offroad, and can be purchased for about $24 a tire. You can even purchase it for tires not purchased through them.

Erik took back two after the Rubicon, with no problems. He purchased the warranty on tires he got online, and used it only a few weeks later

Hope this helps, I have this warranty on mine too... I got mine for $165...but Ive heard that you can get them a bit cheaper then that...you add the non prorated warranty to that amount.

Good luck Kirk!

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

take them to another of their stores. does it specify "no off road" damage can be claimed? otherwise, i'd toss those things and get some mt/r's kirk. good luck with them.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
          X