Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love my new setup

Finally got a chance to take the jeep back out to the trails saturday to try my new suspension and anti-rock out. I must admit that I like this setup 10x more than the rough country and disco setup I had. Here's a couple pics of me tryin it out

If it only protected the top too.....kinda got to close to a tree and put a nice little rip in it I felt more confident with the anit-rock, it's a lot more stable in off camber situations than it was disconnected. Had a blast. Would have posted this in the past runs section, but all the places the really good pics would have been taken, I didn't have time to take any and neither did anyone else. Although the leader of our small group (5) had a passenger videoing the adventure from the passenger seat. I need a camcorder thingy.
    04 Rubicon
    4.5" RE Super Flex
    1" BL
    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
    35" el cheapos
    Front Bumper & Rockers

Wow! Your Jeep is lookin' great! Cool pics and some good Indiana flexin'
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Nice jeep! The new suspension seams to be working great!

Comment

this new set up defenatly helped his confidence a bounch, that rig is unstopable well at least it seams so. i would want to wheel with out him. thanks nate.
        im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
        4 inch rough country lift
        35x12.5LT16's
        super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

Thanks all. That first pic says it all. I've been down and up that area dozens of times before I got the RE lift and the anti-rock, the rear never flexed like that unless I was just doing a normal flex shot with one front tire on something big. Still waiting on 35's, but I think I'm gonna get some fender damage when I do. The 33's still hit the fender when flexed, oh well, it adds character
          04 Rubicon
          4.5" RE Super Flex
          1" BL
          CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
          Currie Anti-rock swaybar
          35" el cheapos
          Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

great looking rig! that RE kit kicks ass.
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Ya man! You rigs looks sweet now!
              Supe
              97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
              Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Working...
              X