Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owned!

This is my friend.....we had the sudden urge to tape him to a poll.

Man that is so awesome! Reminds me of one of my birthdays on the boat. They taped me to a steam pipe that was running paralell to the deck. I hung out for a while. Gotta love some good hazing.
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
      Man that is so awesome! Reminds me of one of my birthdays on the boat. They taped me to a steam pipe that was running paralell to the deck. I hung out for a while. Gotta love some good hazing.
      Ahhh.. I miss those days. Did they just tape you or did they give you pink belly too?
      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by TrAvELAr
        Ahhh.. I miss those days. Did they just tape you or did they give you pink belly too?

They just taped me up and then they all posed for a shop picture while sitting under me.
        [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Reminds me of "WOG" day on the ship. (Crossing the equator ceremony for you non sailors)
          1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Wog day used to be...uh....well, it SUCKED!!!!! Of course, when I crossed, they were still allowed to beat us with fire hoses. The next time we crossed, we weren't allowed to do any of that....no crawling around the ship in your hands and knees for half the day, no "tube of s#!t" to make people crawl through, no beating people with fire hoses.....none of the fun stuff.

Of course we did manage to sneak a couple of the women up into our berthing area and drop some jalipino's down the crack of their (which was better than what the guys got...the got the tobasco sauce and a raw egg....)

I think I still have my shellback card around here somewhere.....it is even one of the old "non-politically correct" versions.
            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Ahhh.. it's good to be a slimy wog... tho having crossed the equator on official business, I never got the joy of having wog day.
              Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by TrAvELAr
                Ahhh.. it's good to be a slimy wog... tho having crossed the equator on official business, I never got the joy of having wog day.
                I distinctly remember it NOT being a "joy" when I crossed the first time.

The second was a little better though.
                olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Wog day was pretty weak when I went through it. Lots of metal slivers in the hands after though. Ah yes then there was the joy of smoking in the smoke pit in my boxers afterwards. The worst part though was after crawling around on the flight deck we were covered from head to toe in grease and it didn't want to come off.
                  [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Thats not me its my friend. We just propped him him and taped him stuck!

Comment

Looks like what we used to do to the boots in the Marine Corps. We used to put them in a fartsack and tie them to the crane. We would give them a plastic knife and tell them to cut them selves out when they were ready. We would then put them 50 feet in the air for a while.

Jason
                      The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X