Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool pic from the 2003 MJR Rubicon Trip

So I'm sure those of you who were there remember the camp at rubicon springs that second day. Well, I was running around snapping pictures of everything ... I set the camera down on a rock on 10 second timer and went to pose with my hand in the stream. That's when a snake swam right by my hand! I totally forgot about the pic and I was just going through the pics again ... that's when I realized I actually got the snake in the picture!!!!

Can you spot it? Here's a closeup:

03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

OMG what are the odds. That is freakin' amazing!! LOL!!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Badger badger badger, mushroom mushroom.... SNAAAAAKE!
      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
      [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

HAHAHAHAH!!!! A few of my students last year actually built a whole "computer" (using some custom chip they designed and built as part of their computer engineering lab project) that would play that badga badga bada thing with my head in place of those damn bagers!

Of course I gave them all F's
        03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
        "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

ROFL!! I can't believe I didn't think of that!?!? I have no idea why that stupid cartoon is so captivating, but Seasnake that is hilarious!!! You've got some good, creative students on your hands!

Comment

that is a cool picture and a pretty damn big snake!
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Good thing you didn't tell Sarah about it while we were there. She would have lost her mind. Spiders and snakes????
              1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
                Good thing you didn't tell Sarah about it while we were there. She would have lost her mind. Spiders and snakes????
                Yah! That thing is pretty gross, but DUKES is the big spider wussy (along with me)

Comment

Sarah saw a snake face to face in the lake at Buck Island... I think it's a repressed memory - she doesn't seem to remember seeing any snakes...
                  1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                  My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

I saw a snake at rubicon springs this year. I think mikey tried to catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by rick
                      Sarah saw a snake face to face in the lake at Buck Island... I think it's a repressed memory - she doesn't seem to remember seeing any snakes...
                      OHMYGOSH I do remember that now, talk about repressed memory, sheesh, thanks Rick! Yes, the damn thing popped up right next to my head while swimming in deep water, and I screamed like a little girl. (And then abruptly left the water.)

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                        OHMYGOSH I do remember that now, talk about repressed memory, sheesh, thanks Rick! Yes, the damn thing popped up right next to my head while swimming in deep water, and I screamed like a little girl. (And then abruptly left the water.)
                        I dont remember you saying "OHMYGOSH." I think my computer would catch on fire and burn right down to the place where jesus will never be found if I typed what you said.
                        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                          I dont remember you saying "OHMYGOSH." I think my computer would catch on fire and burn right down to the place where jesus will never be found if I typed what you said.
                          ROFL!!!! It wasn't that bad, just a short outburst of fear.

Comment

Working...
                          X