Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukes69
    replied
    I guess, unfortunatly or fortunatly however you look at it, just about everytime I get behind the wheel I take a risk. Whether it be driving 200+ MPH on the salt flats or 2 MPH on the rocks. As a driver I find it interesting how these guys can maintain some sort of control. Its not condoning these actions, but it does have a certain entertainment value.

Sorry to hear about your friends. Thankfully you werent in the vehicle that time.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Necessary Risk...we do it everyday. But that was NOT necessary, Im sorry to hear such poor judgement lead to that accident. I hope your friends pull through ok.

Tam

Leave a comment:

• loop choke
    replied
    I don't mean to hijack this thread but I need to vent a little speaking of crazy drivers. The place I work at only has 7 people that work here. Yesterday 3 of them went out to lunch. The guy that was driving drives like an a-hole. I WILL NOT EVER get into the car with him. Anyways, they were on their way to lunch and going probably about 70 when the guy decided he was going to pass a tractor trailer on the right on a 1 lane road. He went to go around the truck and slammed into the back of a parked semi. I saw the crash site and they had almost no time to react. They only slid about a car length before impact. None of them were wearing seatbelts. Luckily (thank whichever invisable man you believe in) they all lived. The driver broke his femur in 2 places. The guy in the backseat flew through the windshield and his face now looks like hamburger. He is waiting for plastic surgury. The passengerwas the worst off. They hit so hard that after impact his body hit the dash and stopped but his heart inside his chest kept moving. He tore an artery in his heart. He came VERY close to dying.

They are all going to live but they will not be back to work until after the new year. Sorry again for hijacking this thread but I had to get this out.

Kinda makes you think about some of the uneccesary (sp) risks we all take sometimes behind the wheel. I, for one, will be a more cautious driver from now on.

Jason

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    I believe they are reposts, but still cool videos. Its a bunch of crazy Arabs spinning their junk out on the street. Luck or skill? I cant tell

Oh, I didnt find any viruses, if you were worried.

Leave a comment:

• mr desert
    started a topic crazy drivers

crazy drivers

i dont know wether( holy wood) knows any thing about it....dont miss it

http://www.alr7al.net/matrix/maq61/qrman.zip

http://www.alr7al.net/matrix/maq61/BOBO.zip
Working...
X