X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodtimes
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukes69
    I have learned that carpet serves no purpose. And dont give me this "it blocks the heat" BS! I dont buy it
    I must disagree. Capet does a outstanding job of collecting and holding water and mud when you get in a little too deep. The mud and water then obsorb the heat from the floorboards, keeping them cooler.

Another benifit is when it dries up, the carpet really smells bad, so would be theives just move along to a "better smelling" jeep to steal.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    I have learned that carpet serves no purpose. And dont give me this "it blocks the heat" BS! I dont buy it

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by blkTJ
    I learned that when driving through a thunderstorm without doors... wipers on the outside of the windshield are not enough...

ROFL ... hail is not good either!! with either one, expect puddles on the floor! :yay:

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    I learned that when driving through a thunderstorm without doors... wipers on the outside of the windshield are not enough...

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    i learned that when you take corners quickly with the doors off, the dog in the front seat tends to get skeered and scamper into your lap as quickly as possible.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic What I've learned in the Jeep

What I've learned in the Jeep

Big bugs hurt, when you drive with the windshield down.

You get lots of boogers when driving on dirt roads with no top on.

Make sure you kinda lean your head out of the door opening before spitting, it might come back at you. LOL

What have YOU learned in your Jeep??
Working...
X