Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Stuck and OOPS pics here!!!

Hey Guys and Gals, I know we all have many, many stuck and oops pics that we have gathered throuhout or wheeling trips. Post um here and ad a little description
    This should be fun!!! Check out www.MyJeepRocks.com/stuck to see the page!
    I have TONS so I'll go first

Having fun in Calico, with some LandRovers , I decided to take the "Hard" way up and over these rocks. I had attempted these before, but failed miserably. I didnt do so will this time either.

A little good natured ribbing by me towards the LR group, all in good fun

I was never too far away with a strap when a Rover got stuck. And when I got stuck they didnt hesitate to whip out the strap.

All in a days work . . . err . . . wheelin!

NOW LETS SEE THOSE PICS AND HEAR THOSE STORIES!!!
    Last edited by sarah; 10-21-03, 10:56 AM.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

COME ON!!!! I'm not the only A-hole with stuck pics!!!
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Yea, I'm a A-hole too, and I have stuck pics (not too awefully many though...guess I need to try harder ).....but I have no hosting abilities right now. So you will just have to use your imagination.

OH!!! Wait!

How about a "I'm gonna be stuck real darn soon" pic?

The story goes something like this:

The dirt devils were going to move that rock....so I thought I would help them out some. Too bad I moved it the wrong direction after I used it in a feeble attempt at making my own "custom" belly up pan. At least I managed to push the belly pan up about 3".
      Last edited by goodtimes; 07-15-03, 06:13 PM.
      olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

This thread is for Oops too, right. Most of you already know the story, so i'll keep it short. Playing on a BIG rock near me. I didn't see a dip in the grass, front right went down, rear left came up, next thing I know, I'm on my side.

Comment

OH, and BTW, I'm an A-hole too. My wife definitely thinks so after putting the Jeep on its side, she even told me so. LOL

Comment

awesome pixs! make sure you include your story with your pic, even if we've already heard it. then i have everything i need in one spot.

i'll start working on this section after the rubicon!! yay!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

this was when i was still a stocker... i was having a blast crawling, and my tire slipped. after several repeated attempts to liberate the jeep, we finally got it out digging around the base of the rock and using the hi-lift to pull the rock out from under the jeep. all my friends with me called me an a-hole several times over because 2 of them broke trying to rescue my stuck butt...
              i also have video of me rolling too...

Comment

Originally posted by I-4

NICE!! thats one way to do it.

all my friends with me called me an a-hole several times
                You'll fit right in then. Lot of A-holes around here

I'm one of them.
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by I-4

Is it just me or does this look like a painting? :confused:

Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

i grew up in colorado and moved to texas. i go home and piss everyone of with my texas plates on my vehicles. anyways, we were playing on mt baldy. it is southwest of colorado springs. it was near timberline. that freakin' rock was 1/4 away from my oilpan. the weather was in 5 minute intervals. sunny, rain, hail, snow, back to sunny to start it all over again. i was stuck for about 1 1/2 hours till some came up with the jeep-a-pault idea. it's a painting. it's entitled flatlander jeep at altitude...

Comment

Dude, I'm gonna steal that remote linking not allowed thing just for the next time someone comes over with a blind link to J4M...lol.

I-4 - it looks like you need to upgrade your account at rockcrawler.com....they don't want you linking pics man. If you know how to resize the images to under the size limit, you can post it as an attachment. Otherwise, you have to have a place to host it....hopefully we have our users photo gallery section done soon!

:shades:
                      1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                      My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

here's an "ooops", photo courtesy of seapahn...
                        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

bri, you gota tell a little story about the pic too remember!!
                          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Brian, I'll help you get started ... well, basically it all started when I got into this mess ...

(click for bigger)

and Brian was trying to get into position to give me a tug ... and all I heard was Whoooooooooosh
                            03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

from what I remember it was all my fault... had I only been watching my spotter it would have never happened.
                              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
                              X