Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to pak on a two or more trail Ride?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loop choke
    IGOFSHN,

Sorry for the off topic post. I just looked through your photo album. You are the guy that made me want a Jeep. The first pi in your album in the LCC V cut has me in it. I am the guy in the blue shirt and goatee. I was there when you drove over that big rock before the second waterfall. Just wanted to say

Jason
    Hmmm...and I thought I was cool doing it in a station wagon

ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
      Just be aware that REI spends a ton of money every year in efforts to close down motorized ohv trails. They believe that if you want to see the back country, you should do it on foot, or on a bike.
      That's interesting. I hadn't heard that before. I know they sell off-road guides to Southern California trails at the local REI store.

Do you have any documentation that they are spending money to close down trails?
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
        That's interesting. I hadn't heard that before. I know they sell off-road guides to Southern California trails at the local REI store.

Do you have any documentation that they are spending money to close down trails?
        I'm going to start a new thread about this, I'm dying to know more info on this subject!
        Here it is: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...2842#post22842
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
        X