• Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    ROCKIN!!!

Leave a comment:

• H8PVMT
    replied
    Not only do I gawk at it, I notice if it's nearby it somehow always ends up in the picture.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    I'm guilty also. I look out of the window to look at Marvin, especially when my idiot of a teeny bopper neighbor comes down the street revving his POS up. I think he does it out of pure spite just to set off the alarm. Otherwise, I look at Marvin hoping that the next day is as beautiful as the prior day to go riding in my opened up Jeep and having everyone staring out the Marvin stickers and my Daycare Magnets.

Also, my Daycare magnets brought on a wisecrack. A gentleman asked Tom and I at the gas station if we took our daycare kids four wheelin and the reply, of course, was no just our own kids.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_L
    replied
    I'm guilty. I do it to. I like the big mirrored shop windows. I see my reflection and think,"damn is that thing street legal?"

Leave a comment:

• cajeepgirl
    replied
    everytime i see mine i have to think, what a fine lookin' vehicle... i love it!

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    Yea, I kick mine sometimes when it doesnt start. Then I hit it and hit it and hit it and it decides to start for me.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It been crazy lately. I've made two runs with a club, and I joined the club. It's kinda weird, but really cool, to have these people who have awesome Jeeps in their own right, come over and ask me all sorts of questions about my "Old Steel".

Erik

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    what's coolest of all is when you're not the only one checkin' out your jeep! i always get the double take at the 'sarah edtion' sticker at stoplights.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I got to admire the underside of my Jeep today, while it was laying on its side. Check out the pics in the "Obligatory flex shot" thread.

It's dirty under there. LOL

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I hope it counts. Otherwise, I would just be talking to myself.

I like watching other people look at my Jeep. Just so long as they don't touch it!

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by cbremer
    you guys talk to your jeep? well... i guess i do... in a way... (does telling it what a POS it is when things aren't going as planned count?)
    Yes that counts. I do it all the time
    Last edited by Dukes69; 07-12-03, 12:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cbremer
    replied
    you guys talk to your jeep? well... i guess i do... in a way... (does telling it what a POS it is when things aren't going as planned count?)

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    ha... that's funny. i get 3 breaks a day at work... they always entail a smoke while checking out the Jeep in the parking lot.:yay:

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    i look at by baby a lot too well, i'm usually out there petting her while i'm working on er'

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    yay! both doors!
    yay! talking to inanimate objects!
    well, animate when we're driving them.

no losers here! just extreme jeep enthusiasts!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X