Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Homebrewer's Here? (con't)

To pick up where I left off (thread 7/6/04)
    Here's a shot of the system in "Full Swing"

Close up of the Kegging process

The frig. "What's Inside" Can you see the MJR Sticker?

"The Reward" and the magnet sticks too!

In about 3 weeks this will be ready. I'll brew in about 3 to 4 weeks so anyone intrested is welcome to stop by for a sample and check out the process.

Cheers, B&T TJ

Nice MicroBrewry,
    Ummm..... Well my pals and I are thinking of starting to brew cause right now we just go over to the Red Car in Torrance and get our mini Kegg filled. Im making a custom cooler to hold our mini on the trail. Nothing like enjoying from tap on the trail.... Right on!
    Rubicon Rick

"We Like it Hoppy!" :beer :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
    " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
    Rick W6RE

Comment

Yay! Way cool! We really gotta come for a visit -- mmmm
      P.S. I found the sticker! Hehe
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hi Sarah,
        Glad to see everyone made it back and had fun. The site's not the same when your not around, welcome back.
        If your ever in the W. LA or LAX area your very close to brewery and always welcome.

B&T TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
          Hi Sarah,
          Glad to see everyone made it back and had fun. The site's not the same when your not around, welcome back.
          If your ever in the W. LA or LAX area your very close to brewery and always welcome.

B&T TJ
          Aww thanks!!

I have a question: I was watching Drew Carey Show last nite and you know they have a home brewery with "buzz beer," so I was wondering what you call yours, if anything?

If not, we need to have a name and logo! hehe
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I have a question: I was watching Drew Carey Show last nite and you know they have a home brewery with "buzz beer," so I was wondering what you call yours, if anything?

Pretty labels, logos? I usually write on a piece of masking tape, what style, original gravity, finish gravity and date kegged. As far as a name it's El Segundo what ever, Pale, Hefe, Stout... It's the water I name it after, I'll filter the tap water which makes it tolerable an use that. I've tried bottled water, it didn't make a difference except add cost. What's being made in the pictures is a Kolsch style German ale, light in color, very popular and this batch will be about 6 to 7% of the good byproduct we enjoy, and it will taste good too!

Cheers, B&T TJ

Comment

Working...
            X