Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce was final today!!!!

Well it took 9 months but as of today July 13th my divorce is final! Whoooo hooooo!!!!! That's a load of stress off me! :cocktail:
    And to celebrate I think I will rip the jeep apart this weekend and fix the fuel problems... while you are all @ The Rubicon. :cry: But if anyone breaks down by ridgecrest don't hesitate to look me up. (760-793-6179) (I'm along the 395 for those going that way)
    Last edited by H8PVMT; 07-13-04, 08:35 PM.
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Well congrats - and sorry to hear about that ... if Rick runs out of gas again we may need to call you LOL
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Congrats! It must feel good to have that behind you

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        Well congrats - and sorry to hear about that ... if Rick runs out of gas again we may need to call you LOL
        Trust me... no need to be sorry. And ....just for Rick I'll have a 5 gallon can waiting! :thumbs_up
        [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Thanks a lot man, but we actually stopped prior to the tank running empty AND I actually used the big red thing on the back of the Jeep to hold gasoline instead of air this time!
          1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
          My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Originally posted by rick
            Thanks a lot man, but we actually stopped prior to the tank running empty AND I actually used the big red thing on the back of the Jeep to hold gasoline instead of air this time!
            Stuff like that only happens to the best of us. :shade: :thumbs_up
            [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Working...
            X