Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrysler Service Records Online?

So I have a bet with my old man, $1000 to be exact. He says we had the rearend replaced in an older 98 Dodge Durango that we owned a while back . . . I say we didnt. So, naturally, I whip out the receipts and find NOTHING! He still wont let it go and INSISTS that he's right! So, my question to you guys: Is there a way to run the VIN number to see the service records online? I dont mind paying a couple bucks to make $1000. I just wonder if this can actually be done. I might just have togo to the dealership and have it done.

Thanks!
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

dang there high roller!

hope you find the answer, that's a hefty reward.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

carfax maybe? i know the jeep site has a recall search thingy (to see if recall work has been done)... but in that situation, unless it was recall work, it wouldn't be there. i don't know if the Dodge site has anything like that :dunno:

if you had the work done at the dealer, they should be able to look it up by name or by VIN (i assume)

Comment

chris.. i'll bet cetrov could pull those records for you
        good luck on that bet
        Last edited by NAILER341; 07-04-04, 10:57 AM.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

You can go to any Chrysler service center and if it was done at ChrCo they will have it in their computers. All you need is the VIN.
          '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Working...
          X