Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to dive to deep here but lets go past military and go to the govt as a whole. Let's talk generic hypothetics. Pretend the US is a person. Lets call him Mr A. Some guy down the street. You have a few other guys around the way as well. B,C,D & E. Mr A Loves to spend his kids money. Even though his kids work hard for what they got and while he still rips them off, they look up to him. His kids aren't very smart yet they seem kinda arrogant and pompous. Mr B's kids work their tails off for much less but he's a lot nicer to them. Also when Mr C, D or E get into an argument none of those guys interfere. They just let the 2 work it out. Well not Mr A. He has to jump in and say, "HEY! Its my way or the highway!" " Do you want me to drive my car into your house?? NO.. of course not... Ok we will do it your way Mr A. Now Mr A is upside down on his mortgage, drives a SUV and has a ton of maxed out credit cards not to mention he owes some Asian dude up the street ALOT of money. Still, he acts like he's a bad dude and pushes people around. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH MR A?

Reality: The US ONLY gets into conflict with nations that it can molest. If they have nothing for them, they stand by and watch. Can you think of any examples? I can. When there is oil, land,or "weapons of mass destruction" we jump in. Then we find no weapons, say oopps, and move on to the next rape session. Our citizens watch FOX and think it's reality when really its the same garbage that German media propagated. And if it's not lies, it's simply just not the whole truths.

We need to stop butting into every single event that doesn't promote our way of "thinking" and worry about our homeless-our sick-our out of work- and our economy. Give it a rest for awhile. Then when we build up our muscles again we can start the bully tactics once more.

You have civilians become troops because they have good hearts and want to help as well as better them selves just to come home distraught, not be able to find that promised job and then turn a gun on themselves or others. It happened in Vietnam and it still happens today.
    People act as if America is a living thing. It's a business. We are afraid to make any real change because for the most we are comfortable even if it's on the decline. Our health care blows. We cant seem to get a real electric car going because big oil wont allow it. Weed wont work because big tobacco wont allow it (not that I use but I see 1,000 benefits in favor of it over cigarette's 0). Our education is horrible!
    Maybe some of you guys have never left California or even the US but I've been to 17 countries and trust me, the typical US citizen doesn't have a clue. They aren't stupid they're just blind folded.
    FLAME ON!
    Last edited by brokenujoint; 09-27-13, 02:40 PM.
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
    X