Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARB Fitting needed ASAP

Hey guys, I'm getting my Jeep/lockers ready for Moab. well, in the process of installing the compressor/solenoid, I broke the fitting that goes between the the solenoid and the compressor . . . Shown here:

Its some odd ball size, I've tried several places and no one seems to have anything that will work. 1/8th pipe looks like it will work, but its Just a little too big. If anyone has one of these I would be most grateful!!! I would like it to be semi-local . . . Temecula, San Diego, Los Angeles (Have Car will travel!) If not, I guess one locker is better then none.

Thank you
    Chris

Edit: Call me anytime!! 310-714-1957 cell or 909-551-6181 work
    Thanks
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Is it possible to use a Y-fitting in the pressure tubing circuit to run air pressure to both lockers simultaneously?

Upside, you have both lockers on.
    Downside, you have both lockers on.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Not a bad idea ted but I'm not sure how you could splice a y into the blue line.

hey chris... do this... call ARB USA (somewhere in washington state i think), tell them what happened and your moab situation, see if they can ship those fittings (get more than one) overnight to the motel in Moab (call the motel and let them know it's coming). I bet they'll do it.

problem solved.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

here ya go Chris...

•Contact our American office in
        Seattle, Washington

USA
        ARB 4x4 Accessories
        20 South Spokane Street
        Seattle WA 98134
        Tel: (206) 264 1669
        Fax: (206) 264 1670

dooooooo it!!!:yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Damn your good! If someone doesnt pipe up with one, either here or on BBS, I will give them a call.

Thanks guys!
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Plastic barb tip Y-splices in 1/8th inch OD can be had at AutoZone or Kragens. I have them in end-to-end splices as part of a splice-kit. I will need to sift through the Missus' Boonie Box to see if that will fit the blue line.

Chris, I will be stopping by Four X Doctor in Burbank tomorrow afternoon for a few items. They are just down the street from 4 Wheel Parts. Call both those Burbank stores and if they have them ask them to hold them and I will pick them up.

Alternatively, I am sure there has got to be a Jeep shop in Moab that has them.
            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning

Chris, I will be stopping by Four X Doctor in Burbank tomorrow afternoon for a few items.
              say hi to mike, dennis and jim for me. whatcha gettin'?
              myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Well...I am getting a 33x12.5 MTR tire for sure. It will either be mounted on the black steelie wheel (I paid for but on back order)or...I will be borrowing that white steelie on their garage wall that has been doing compressor hose round-up duty to use as a spare instead . I guess you'll find out what I got when you see me roll up!
                Last edited by jmbrowning; 05-20-04, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Chris, call GCB Corp. down on C street in wilmington. Better yet, drive over their. There has rarely been a time when they didnt' have whatever obscure fitting I needed for whatever project I was working on. Their sole business is fittings and hoses (mostly marine and industrial applications....but those two cover pretty much everything out there).
                  olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Chris--
                    It is 1/8th x 1/8th BSP. Part #170501
                    I may have a spare. I have to check my fittings bag. Call me if you have not found one.
                    ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                      Chris, call GCB Corp. down on C street in wilmington. Better yet, drive over their. There has rarely been a time when they didnt' have whatever obscure fitting I needed for whatever project I was working on. Their sole business is fittings and hoses (mostly marine and industrial applications....but those two cover pretty much everything out there).
                      I'm very familiar with it, but I didnt even think of it. ChrisL found one for me . . . I'm going to pick it up tonight. Thanks Guys!
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
                      X