Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    Pamela Dawn, start a new thread and tell us something about your Jeep and where you are from!

Leave a comment:

• Pamela Dawn
    replied
    Thanks for unlocking this thread. I appreciate that. I have attended and participated (I even DROVE a jeep myself threw a trail at the Chile Challenge!) in several 4x4 events, and several people over the years that have purchased my videos have suggested to me that I advertise my videos of 4x4 Off-road events to the other clubs in the country. I have been told that my videos are excellent coverage of the events, and I always get another 4x4 video job out of each one I do, so I must be doing something right! I don't know anyother way to let you guys and girls know that I have them available other than telling you directly. Thanks to the forum for allowing me to chat about it and to allert Off-Road fans to a kick *ss video that is available to them! If anyone decides to take the chance and get one, I'd love to hear the feed back. Please write to me here, or check out my site where you can contact me or place an order. Take care everyone, and as I always say... Keep Rockin!

Leave a comment:

• goodtimes
    replied
    After recieving a PM from Pamela Dawn, I've decided to unlock this thread. Pamela, again I apologize for the misunderstanding, and look forward to hearing more about you and your jeep.

Leave a comment:

• goodtimes
    replied
    I assume that this is one of the videos produced by Oz Video Productions, of whom you are associated with (based on the website that you list as your homepage in your profile). While we love new members and jeep fans in general, this looks like blatent spam. If I am wrong, I do apologize. If that is the case, please PM me and I will unlock this thread. If you are indeed a jeep fan, then you know how prolific spam is on message boards, and I am sure you will understand why I am locking this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Pamela Dawn
    started a topic NEW 4x4 Off Road DVD!!!!

NEW 4x4 Off Road DVD!!!!

Hey eveyone! I posted a kick butt 4x4/Off-Road Trailing Event DVD on Ebay and I thought I'd share my posting! It has an awesome sound track, and some ROCKING Jeep footage! Check it out on Ebay! It's item number 4187198117 or you can just copy and paste the direct link to the DVD here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...187198117&rd=1

Oh, no I don't mean this as spam. I am a big off road fan myself, and I would have never offered this here had I not been given the suggestion to do so by another trailing guy I met when I attended the Las Cruces, NM Chile Challenge event. He just said he knew that other trailing fans would love to see it. I just thought I'd let more people know it was available! Thanks!

Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by Pamela Dawn; 05-06-04, 11:46 PM.
Working...
X