• Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    NO FORDS!!! lol

Leave a comment:

• RatherBeJeeping
    replied
    That ZJ was built 'locally' and traded for a semi-built TJ. I bet you could find the guy that did the lion's share of the work and talk to him about it.

Leave a comment:

• PondScum
    replied
    thanks for the input thus far.

I should have phrased my wording better, by "not another Jeep" i simply meant no CJ, YJ, TJ as i'm looking for something with legroom and storage space for the whole family.

XJ's, ZJ's and just about any full size SUV is an option. (3rd row seating being even better)

As far as the lifted one linked from POR i'd love to check it out, but i don't have the time to drive to AZ just to look at something i might not like if it was closer i'd check it out for sure though. I can't believe that thing hasn't sold.

Couple of different vehicles i'm looking at in the AutoTrader currently:

Suburban
    Expedition
    Durango
    Tahoe
    TrailBlazer
    Grand Chero
    F150 (not crazy about the lack of backseat room though)
    Xterra
    4Runner

decisions, decisions, decisions.....

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by RatherBeJeeping
    with cash left over
    YAY!!

Leave a comment:

• RatherBeJeeping
    replied
    with cash left over

Leave a comment:

• TrAvELAr
    replied
    How about a 1974 buick station wagon with wood grained side panels?

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Whats wrong with another Jeep?? A newer model XJ (97+) would be a nice family vehicle. A 98 or so ZJ would also be a nice, comfortable DD.

Leave a comment:

• paulhead
    replied
    Toyota 4Runner, toys run forever.

Leave a comment:

• PondScum
    started a topic Help me decide on a vehicle.

Help me decide on a vehicle.

Here's the deal. I'm currently shopping for a used vehicle. I have around $10k cash to spend on it. I do not want anything that requires a loan/payments i want to buy something outright. I'd prefer a dealership simply because they offer a limited warranty on used vehicles which though minor is better then nothing from a private seller.

Requirements:

4 seats at least, the more room the better. This vehicle will be used to lug the family around. Wife, 2 boys (9yrs,7yrs) and myself. We need something with room for an active family (think sports, camping,vacations..etc). Car, truck, SUV....whatever. (Wife says NO mini-van!!!).

Anyone have any thoughts on vehicles i should be looking at? Year, make, model....etc.

Please don't say "buy another Jeep" we entertained that thought, but we really need something with some leg room so long trips are enjoyable for the whole family.

Thanks for any input!
Working...
X