Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Nascar Fans?

I'm heading to the race tomorrow, and as luck (or misfortune) would have it i ended up with 1 spare ticket.

So, if anyone here is a fan of the sport or wants to attend their very first NASCAR race in Fontana at the California Speedway let me know.

The ticket retails for $105, my brother-in-law had to go out of town on business at the last minute so his ticket became available. This seat is right next to mine. Section 73, Row 27, Seat 17. Here's a virtual view of the seat if you were sitting in it:
    Clicky

I went ahead and put this up on ebay, but with it being so last minute i doubt anyone will even see it. I have no problem pulling the auction if someone is interested in it from the board.

I put the reserve on the ticket at $65, and yes my brother-in-law has agreed to take that price and eat the rest of the cost himself.

I have the ticket in hand and will meet the winner of the ticket at the track to give it to them at an arranged time and place. I'll be at the track early so it shouldn't be an issue.

If anyone here is interested let me know ASAP. This is a pretty good deal. $105 ticket for $65 and the pleasure of sitting next to me and talking Jeeps and NASCAR!
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
    AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
    15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
    33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
    FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
    Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
    RE Hand Throttle
    Optima Red Top
    K&N Filter [/color]

DAAAAAAMN!!!! That's a good deal! Hope you find someone
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Looks like i'll be trying my luck at the race with the spare ticket. I expected as much with such short notice. No bites on EBAY either, but with less then a half day notice i didn't expect to see it on EBAY. It's really no big deal to me, my brother-in-law already paid for the ticket so he's the one who will be out the $105.

I'd be suprised if no one is interested in it at the race. I know over the years i've seen people with signs wanting to buy tickets, i'll just have to look around for someone wanting "A" ticket, not ticket{s}.

33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
      RE Hand Throttle
      Optima Red Top
      K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

If I would have known I would say ME ME ME ME!!! I didn't have the money then oh well. I was disappointed anyways when Rusty was taken out of the race because of a crash that he said Tony Stewart caused. Pondscum you were there, did Tony cause it? It didn't look like it to me or I didn't see it.
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

I am definitely making the race there in Sept even though I'll be ready to have a baby at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2
            Pondscum you were there, did Tony cause it? It didn't look like it to me or I didn't see it.
            Tony didn't cause the wreck, they were both drifting. Not many cars handle well at the California SpeedWay. I had my scanner set to Tony, Rusty, Kyle, KC, Dale Jr., and about 6 other cars. EVERYONE except KC and Gordon were complaining the WHOLE race about their cars. Worst had to be Dale JR. and Rusty. Every other minute it was "i'm loose going into 2, i'm tight coming out of 4, the car is all over the place, it's worse then it was before, you guys didn't fix anything....etc".

It was almost comical. At one point Dale JR. even told his crewchief, "everyone is fired, but first i need a damp towel for my face" His crewchief replied "ok Dale, we'll have 1 damp towel and one dry towel ready at the next stop" Dale replied with "I didn't asking for a FU**ING dry towel, if you give me one i'll strangle you with it after i fire you!!!"

33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
            RE Hand Throttle
            Optima Red Top
            K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

Originally posted by PondScum
              Tony didn't cause the wreck, they were both drifting.
              Okay that is what I thought!!

Originally posted by PondScum
              It was almost comical. At one point Dale JR. even told his crewchief, "everyone is fired, but first i need a damp towel for my face" His crewchief replied "ok Dale, we'll have 1 damp towel and one dry towel ready at the next stop" Dale replied with "I didn't asking for a FU**ING dry towel, if you give me one i'll strangle you with it after i fire you!!!" [/B]

Comment

Working...
              X