X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by TACOJ-7
    If I remember right on the list, if you are a student check here lol.
    Its changed. Its said specifically that being a student is not a valid excuse

Leave a comment:

• TACOJ-7
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukes69
    Tried that, didnt work. School is not a valid excuse anymore
    If I remember right on the list, if you are a student check here lol.

Leave a comment:

• TACOJ-7
    replied
    always worked for me lol.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by TACOJ-7
    I have never gone because am in school when they want me. lol I just tell them am in school that time. which has been true.

Leave a comment:

• TACOJ-7
    replied
    Screw THAT!!! I'm not missing this damn trip, not for anything. Those lousy bastards will be sorry they picked my fat arse to serve jury duty

sons a bitches:mad:

HEY RICK!!!! How many days did you serve?
    I have never gone because am in school when they want me. lol I just tell them am in school that time. which has been true.

Leave a comment:

• goodtimes
    replied
    Dude, jury duty is so easy to get out of. They tried to seat me on 2 juries last time I went. The first was for a carjacking/kidnapping/attempted murder trail....the defense team booted me off the jury when they found out my dad was kidnapped at gunpoint when I was 12 years old. The next jury they tried to seat me on was a murder trial that was expected to last 2 weeks. The defense team booted me when they found out I was starting school in 2 weeks, they thought that if the trail went longer than expected, I would do whatever I had to do in order to end the trail so I could get to school.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    oh no chris! you're going to miss the rubicon! ask rick how many days he was at jury duty ... sorry mang, we'll miss ya.
    Screw THAT!!! I'm not missing this damn trip, not for anything. Those lousy bastards will be sorry they picked my fat arse to serve jury duty

sons a bitches:mad:

HEY RICK!!!! How many days did you serve?

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    oh no chris! you're going to miss the rubicon! ask rick how many days he was at jury duty ... sorry mang, we'll miss ya.

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    well... you can get out of it...
    i'll tell you how.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by NAILER341
    it has to be for the 18th or so of jul;y... that is when you would most like to have it happen..
    oh, and it is for some long drawn out compton murder, and they are going to give you $5.000 per day... oh, one more thing... if you decide to write a book about it, no one will buy it because the murderer is someone no one ever heard of
    Ehh, close. The 14th of July. 4 days befor the Rubicon . . . Aint it cool

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    it has to be for the 18th or so of jul;y... that is when you would most like to have it happen..
    oh, and it is for some long drawn out compton murder, and they are going to give you $5.000 per day... oh, one more thing... if you decide to write a book about it, no one will buy it because the murderer is someone no one ever heard of

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    YAY ERIK, you prevert, post editing bastard you got it, but can you guess when it is?

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    jury duty?!

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    I guess people are getting tired of this Another hint:
    I can't throw this letter away.

Hmmmmm, what could it be?:confused:

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by Trailbst
    a bottle of P??

a bumble B??

a T-shirt??
    no

no

no

Come on, its not that hard . . . is it. Any more hints?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X