X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAILER341
    replied
    Originally posted by V8m38a1
    Goodtimes, please PM me the info to that site too.
    And just a comment..taking guns into Mexico is NOT something that you really want to do.
    we saw what happened to the guy that had one on his boat for self defense, and waundered into mexican waters a fwew years ago. BAD.... real BAD.

Leave a comment:

• V8m38a1
    replied
    Goodtimes, please PM me the info to that site too.
    And just a comment..taking guns into Mexico is NOT something that you really want to do.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by NAILER341
    that sounds like a real good time. GOODTIMES, pm me the info on the non jeep exploring site. . i dont know when i'd be able to do something like that, but it cant hurt to have the info. there is so much open land down there... as long as you dont cross the guerillas
    got guns?

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    that sounds like a real good time. GOODTIMES, pm me the info on the non jeep exploring site. . i dont know when i'd be able to do something like that, but it cant hurt to have the info. there is so much open land down there... as long as you dont cross the guerillas

Leave a comment:

• V8m38a1
    replied
    Baja Rocks!

Back in February I drove my '53 M38A1 towing my '52 M100 trailer 500 miles into Baja. Crossed the border at Mexicali...after throwing my rear U-joint and having the back half of my driveshaft fall off about 20 miles before Calexico. Drove to Mexicali using front wheel drive and replaced the UJ. Headed thru San Felipe and spent the first night on a beach in Gonzaga Bay. Headed off to Bahia de Los Angeles the next day thru some of the most awesome terrain I have ever seen. Ranging from giant Cardon cactus to a canyon with green rock walls with a stream running thru it.

Hit a couple geocaches and then spent 2 days in Bahia de Los Angeles. Did some kayaking in the Sea of Cortez but it was mainly 2 days of soaking up the sun. The trip kinda ended on a sour note as it started raining or should I say POURING around 2 pm on the way home and when I arrived in San Diego at 11:30 pm is was still POURING. Now that bikini did everything it could to keep me dry...YEAH RIGHT!! But overall it was a great trip thru some beautifull parts of Baja. As I say...Baja, always an adventure!

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    HA, its a damn shame I dont smoke! I could go for some horse shit cigirettes!

Leave a comment:

• goodtimes
    replied
    Erik, some of the folks I run around with frequent Mexico on both "dirt road" and "off road" trips. Most of the group is located in SoCal, with a few of us from AZ. Most of the trips are exploring type trips lasting 3+ days, rather than hardcore 'wheelin trips. If you, or anyone else is interested in that sort of thing, let me know, I can point you to the (non jeep) site.

Last edited by goodtimes; 04-05-04, 11:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TrAvELAr
    replied
    Mmmm.. horse shit cigarettes...

Leave a comment:

• jmbrowning
    replied
    How about a MJR Baja Offroad Event!?

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    i would if i could hell... if i could aford it i'd have another house there. i love it. it just worked out that way this time with going twice in a row. LOL
    we need to do a jeep run in mexico!

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    do you go to mexico every month!?!?

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    Wow, pics made me feel like I was actually there!

Leave a comment:

• cajeepgirl
    replied
    i enjoyed starcups! Too funny =)

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    lol.. yea, you could save a few bucks if you switched to that brand

Leave a comment:

• H8PVMT
    replied
    Looks like you all had a blast. Like the name of the cigarettes in the background. I take it you didn't buy any of those?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X