Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from mexico

here are some pics from my lates trip to mexico. my wife and i went for our aniversary, but the kids wound up coming with us. it was a great time. especially for them
    it was their forst time to mexico. as usual.. it was a great experience. this is ensenada, and la beufadora.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Looks like you all had a blast. Like the name of the cigarettes in the background. I take it you didn't buy any of those?
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

lol.. yea, you could save a few bucks if you switched to that brand
      ERIK

Comment

i enjoyed starcups! Too funny =)
        one happy jeep lovin' kid

Comment

Wow, pics made me feel like I was actually there!

Comment

do you go to mexico every month!?!?
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i would if i could hell... if i could aford it i'd have another house there. i love it. it just worked out that way this time with going twice in a row. LOL
              we need to do a jeep run in mexico!
              ERIK

Comment

How about a MJR Baja Offroad Event!?
                Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Mmmm.. horse shit cigarettes...
                  Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Erik, some of the folks I run around with frequent Mexico on both "dirt road" and "off road" trips. Most of the group is located in SoCal, with a few of us from AZ. Most of the trips are exploring type trips lasting 3+ days, rather than hardcore 'wheelin trips. If you, or anyone else is interested in that sort of thing, let me know, I can point you to the (non jeep) site.

Last edited by goodtimes; 04-05-04, 11:53 AM.
                    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

HA, its a damn shame I dont smoke! I could go for some horse shit cigirettes!
                      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Baja Rocks!

Back in February I drove my '53 M38A1 towing my '52 M100 trailer 500 miles into Baja. Crossed the border at Mexicali...after throwing my rear U-joint and having the back half of my driveshaft fall off about 20 miles before Calexico. Drove to Mexicali using front wheel drive and replaced the UJ. Headed thru San Felipe and spent the first night on a beach in Gonzaga Bay. Headed off to Bahia de Los Angeles the next day thru some of the most awesome terrain I have ever seen. Ranging from giant Cardon cactus to a canyon with green rock walls with a stream running thru it.

Hit a couple geocaches and then spent 2 days in Bahia de Los Angeles. Did some kayaking in the Sea of Cortez but it was mainly 2 days of soaking up the sun. The trip kinda ended on a sour note as it started raining or should I say POURING around 2 pm on the way home and when I arrived in San Diego at 11:30 pm is was still POURING. Now that bikini did everything it could to keep me dry...YEAH RIGHT!! But overall it was a great trip thru some beautifull parts of Baja. As I say...Baja, always an adventure!
                        1953 M38A1
                        A mix of original military history and dune running/rock crawling customization

Comment

that sounds like a real good time. GOODTIMES, pm me the info on the non jeep exploring site. . i dont know when i'd be able to do something like that, but it cant hurt to have the info. there is so much open land down there... as long as you dont cross the guerillas
                          ERIK

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                            that sounds like a real good time. GOODTIMES, pm me the info on the non jeep exploring site. . i dont know when i'd be able to do something like that, but it cant hurt to have the info. there is so much open land down there... as long as you dont cross the guerillas
                            got guns?
                            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Goodtimes, please PM me the info to that site too.
                              And just a comment..taking guns into Mexico is NOT something that you really want to do.
                              1953 M38A1
                              A mix of original military history and dune running/rock crawling customization

Comment

Working...
                              X