Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schmo Fab HQ - Upgrade

Well, the Schmo Fab Headquarters received a nice upgrade this evening courtesy of our own Tomb Raider! Josh got his hands on these sweet rubber mats that fit together like a puzzle. He was kind enough to donate them to replace the cardboard scraps that I've accumulated and have been using to lay on for the last year or so when wrenching on the Jeep. Sure will be nice to be able to crawl around on these nice and soft mats vs. the hard concrete . . . I'm getting too old for that :poop: ! Took a couple of pics . . .
    Had enough to completely cover the area where I keep the Jeep . . .

Had a couple extra pieces that I'll use for my work area too . . .

I'm pretty excited about it . . .
    Last edited by Schmo; 10-14-09, 10:49 PM.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Lookin good there Joe I must say though ya look a little crazy/insane in the photo...Mohawk?? Hope all,s well my bro..Geeb
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

What's up Geeb . . . been a while man . . . hope all is well. Yeah I'm losing it . . . this whole working at home thing is getting to me I think! Decided to sport the Schmohawk for a while! Having worked in a professional setting since I started working at 16, I never really had a chance to mess around with my appearance . . . better late than never I guess :dunno: As soon as I get called in for a meeting it'll have to go. Hoping to get out and do some wheeling this weekenend . . let me know if you'd be interested in joining in on the fun!
      Last edited by Schmo; 10-15-09, 08:31 AM.

Comment

You Really,Really need to get out soon.
        All work and no play makes Schmo a dull boy
        All work and no play .....
        All work and no play....(We all know what happens next)

Comment

I use those mats in front of my workbench, and they have held up surprisingly well. They make a HUGE difference while standing and working at the bench.
          '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Originally posted by rickashay View Post
            You Really,Really need to get out soon.
            All work and no play makes Schmo a dull boy
            All work and no play .....
            All work and no play....(We all know what happens next)

Yes . . . Yes I do!!! So what's the plan Rick . . . where we headin'?

Comment

Dont weld over them Chris' look like swiss cheese now
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                Yes . . . Yes I do!!! So what's the plan Rick . . . where we headin'?
                Leaving for the Kern tomorrow, Nightmare/Last chance on the way home Sun. Whatcha think??

Comment

Originally posted by rickashay View Post
                  Leaving for the Kern tomorrow, Nightmare/Last chance on the way home Sun. Whatcha think??
                  Plans change quickly!!! See you up in Big Bear . . . I think Octoberfest is still going on up there . . . might have to check it out one night.

Comment

The Schmohawk huh? - that'll attract the women for sure
                    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                    MJR moderator
                    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                    Jeep Patrol Leader
                    Reforestation Supervisor
                    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                    Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                      The Schmohawk huh? - that'll attract the women for sure
                      Well $hit, let's be honest here . . . If my clean cut image was getting me very far, I probably wouldn't be here hanging out with guys like you! Ya never know though . . . I've got a thing for bad girls . . . tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, bring it on!!! Girls like that might not mind the schmohawk!

Come on Roger you can't tell me ladies like these don't get your blood pumpin!!!

The first girl is absolutely beautiful, but even I'd have a hard time looking at that goat on her chest, while . . . well you know!

Comment

Well

second chick is hot. the first one looks like a weirdo that lives in venice beach.

I got those mats from a job. If I had a house they would be in the garage. gotta get a house. this carport shit sucks.

I see you guys at Big Bear. Will ride the hog up there.
                        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I agree . . . she's smokin' hot. Weird choice of tats though . . . did she or the artist have a bad case of the munchies or what?

Comment

[COLOR="Red"]Come on Roger you can't tell me ladies like these don't get your blood pumpin!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR="Sienna"]To each his own; but girls like that would make me hide Grandma's good silver for fear of finding it protruding out of some oraface.

Rock the Schmohawk for you man...don't give into societies pressures dude. [/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                              [COLOR="Sienna"]but girls like that would make me hide Grandma's good silver for fear of finding it protruding out of some oraface. [/COLOR]
                              I don't know man, I've heard that it's supposed to increase the pleasure . . . Grandma probably wouldn't notice it missing anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X