Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jeep Wave/Salute

I never would've thought that I would get as many waves as I do, in Rhode Island. THE Jeep sat in the back yard for almost a year, after it was brought to Rhode Island for me. Once I started driving it, WOW, a lot, not all, but a lot of other Jeep owners were gladly sticking their hands out the windows, or giving a friendly in cab wave. Shocked me. Rhode Island! Wow. Just didn't expect it.

Erik

awesome! since i got my spring & spacer 2" lift and a bigass myjeeprocks.com sticker across the front window, i can say things have changed for me too ... but now i'm never paying attention when i do get the salute!!

:gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I wave, most the time anyway. I dont always get a wave back, thats when they get the finger Take that ya A-holes!! Wave damn it
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I hear ya Dukes. I can't stand that. Stickin people! Oh well what can you do, some people just don't know their heritage.

Erik

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
          I wave, most the time anyway. I dont always get a wave back, thats when they get the finger Take that ya A-holes!! Wave damn it

i thought the finger *IS* the wave? :confused:

hmm... that would explain why people try to run me off the road all the time

Comment

Working...
          X