Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    hahah! sweet. let me know if you want it to say something else ... i'll make ya a custom one! PM me if ya want.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by Trailbst
    And you don't have to take the whole thing off to poop. There are buttons at the bottom. LOL

Erik
    AWESOME!!!! I'm ordering one now

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sarah, thanks, gotta get the wife to order one now. Yeah, that's a onesie. And you don't have to take the whole thing off to poop. There are buttons at the bottom. LOL

Erik

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    you'll have to take the whole thing off to poop!
    WHAT!!!! It doesnt have a flap or something? Maybe I just need diapers then. too much work to take the whole thing off

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    why chris, do you need an infant creeper? you'll have to take the whole thing off to poop!

p.s. is that a onesie? you'll have to teach me the 'baby words.' lol

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    rock on Sarah!! Do they make that in extra large Congrats on the kid!

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    trailbeast, keep those requests coming!!

View product page

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks Tam and Sarah. MJR needs a MJR onesie. I've seen some other site that have them for babies. There you go, you great moderators in the sky, add a onesie to the goods site. I would gladly put my son in a MJR onesie.

Erik

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    congrats! i'm trying to find you a good link for jeep stuff, but jeep.com seems to be having issues at the moment. anyway, there's some links there somewhere for some really cute strollers and stuff, but you can probably get alot of the same stuff from quadratec or one of the catalogs.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    CONGRADULATIONS ERIK AND MRS ERIK!

We cant wait to see the new little Jeeper!

Tam

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Before anyone else says anything

Before anyone else says anything

Just a forewarning to all. I'm a newbie, and I love to post. I might be gone for a few days. My wife is having a C-section on Thursday, if he (the baby) doesn't come sooner. YES, it's a boy, the next generation in this family of Jeepers. His name will be; Jakob Aleksander. Yes, I already told my wife that he will be riding in the Jeep soon after he is born, it may only be around the block, but it will be soon after he arrives home from the hospital. ROCKIN'. If anyone knows of any cool Jeep baby toys, show me, tell me, send me the link. I will be sure to post pics as soon as possible.

Erik
Working...
X