Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by king4wd2
    Can we please stay on topic here. Thank YOU!!!!
    Oops! Sorry...now, where were we? When did Cody escape from the alien space vessel? He was being "probed" multiple times a day (and seemingly enjoying it way too much, I might add), and was generally at the mercy of the tentacled, three-eyed denizens of the planet Zoopka...

Comment

If you care to know what were talking about watch/tape channel 2 from 11:30am-12:30pm

You guys might like it they brought back Grace (she's posed in those Guy mags)
      *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
      Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
      Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

The guys are just mad because it is zapping their testosterone right out of them.

Anyways, can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. What do you think Det. Weber will find?
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Not sure Kevin didn't seem to put up a fight on Det.Weber searching his apt. I will find out tonight when I watch it.

Comment

If you gals want a soap opera with real drama, you should forget about "The Young And The Restless", and tune into "The Old And Incontinent". I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see if Clyde would make it through his meeting with Agnes without destroying his underwear...

Comment

Originally posted by PRegner
              If you gals want a soap opera with real drama, you should forget about "The Young And The Restless", and tune into "The Old And Incontinent". I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see if Clyde would make it through his meeting with Agnes without destroying his underwear...
              All I can say is, "To Each Their Own!" In the meantime I will stick with Young and the Restless while you and Tom can watch that!!

Comment

While Det. Weber never found anything on Kevin, I'm wondering if he'll find something on Sharon? Did you see that face sketch of her? When will she crack??

Comment

Sharon has already cracked...Now she is going to Niki for help probably going to tell her she will keep her secret about Abby's Dad (Victor) to help her get out of her mess.

Comment

Speaking of "cracking": on "The Old And Incontinent", Ethel thinks she's losing her mind because she continually sees things in her stools that she has no recollection of eating...

Comment

How'd you like that?!? Nikki said that Sharon was with her, she told Nick. Kevin is such a fat LIAR!!! And a wimp!! Phyllis just stuck her foot in her mouth and might as well said bye bye to Jack.

Comment

Ya but now Niki nows what really went down with Cameron and Sharon when she left her family. I'm suprised that Niki isn't going to stick by her knowing Sharon knows that Victor is Abby's Father.

It's a soap they will twist it around and drag it out.

Still looks to me like Paul wears a toupe.

Comment

Working...
                        X