Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORD PROBLEMS cerritos ford

i am having an oil consumption problem with my ford expedition. i am looking for some advice on how to get this thing fixed. if anyone knows anyone in the ford corperation that can help me, please let me know.
    i have had my expedition in the service center at CERRITOS FORD [with lousy results]. this thing is consuming over a quart in 1000 miles... and sometimes more. they are telling me that this is normal oil consumption fora 2000 expedition with 75,000 miles on it. that is ridiculous! by the time it got back in for its routine oil change, which is suggested by ford at every 5000 miles.. this junk would be just about empty!
    the CERRITOS FORD dealership has set me up on this testing pattern to wear down my warranty. i paid a fortune for the ford extended service plan which expires at 75000 miles.. i began having this problem at about 68,000 miles. they have been "testing" this junk until i am now at 74,000 miles. they now say they will not repair the engine!
    i have called the ford hotline and they put the responsibility on the dealership.
    who the hell can authorize a repair on this thing?!!!
    the manager at CERRITOS FORD actually had the gull to tell me if i am concerned about the consumption to just sell the truck.
    HELP!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

ok, ok. Calm down . . . Now, Which dealership was this?
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I am a new member at e few FORD boards to get the message out about CERRITOS ford, and let people know what to expect from their added warranty.:mad:
      ERIK

Comment

Fawker only runs downhill!

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

f'd over rebuilt dodge?

sorry i can't help erik. was this a ford extended warranty or is it actually through another company?

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
            f'd over rebuilt dodge?

sorry i can't help erik. was this a ford extended warranty or is it actually through another company?
            IT IS THE FORD PREMIUM CAre warranty.
            ERIK

Comment

I thought that was normal for a Ford to use alot of oil.

Comment

Working...
              X