Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you shouldn't buy a Ford Explorer (not like you were going to anyway)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sully
    replied
    NICE!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    HAHAHAHAH!!!!
    You know those little airdown thingys we have? Did you know that if you screw them in real tight, the tires go down real fast. No one told me that...I found out on the Ford.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by blkTJ
    I've got my eye on one of those new HO Cummins turbo diesels in a Dodge Ram for my tow rig. To bad I don't have a place to park it yet.
    You can park at my place . . . yeah. Oh, and leave the keys, just incase theres a fire or something!

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by qwiksilver
    My next door neighbor has an Explorer. He just watches, wags and wishes while I'm loading the Jeep for yet another trip. His buddy has an Excursion. He learned what happens when you park in my spot...4 flats. Well...not quite flat...I left enough air for him to drive around the corner to the gas station. I'm cranky...not cruel.
    HAHAHAHAH!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My next door neighbor has an Explorer. He just watches, wags and wishes while I'm loading the Jeep for yet another trip. His buddy has an Excursion. He learned what happens when you park in my spot...4 flats. Well...not quite flat...I left enough air for him to drive around the corner to the gas station. I'm cranky...not cruel.

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    I've got my eye on one of those new HO Cummins turbo diesels in a Dodge Ram for my tow rig. To bad I don't have a place to park it yet.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    But Ford claims that their Explorer is safe and that it didn't roll over! Like I would ever buy one! NOT

Leave a comment:

• JeepJunkie
    replied
    those things are getting bigger and uglier! what good is the independent REaR suspension. Im thinking all of us folks here want the SOLiD axles baby!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Why you shouldn't buy a Ford Explorer (not like you were going to anyway)

According to a recent study, the Ford Explorer is the SUV most prone to rolling over. For once it's not the Jeep! HAHA
Working...
X