Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found this interesting

since september 1st overall gun sales are up 49% and assault weapons and pistol sales are up 89%....Is this a sign that people are scared of the government? i know personally have purchased 4 pistols and 3 assault rifles and 2 shot guns since the first of the year. any one else stocking up?

Might stock up on primers and gun powder and maybe some slugs for the shotgun, other than that I am good

Comment

I hope it's a sign - not that they're scared, but they aren't going to put up with the crap the government is dishing these days. But then again, if everyone lays down like they did in Katrina, your purchase has gone wasted...

P.S. RedBull did you vote for Jesse Ventura back in the day!? hehe
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I will give them the bullets first. lol

Comment

Gun stores have been VERY busy the last few weeks and many things are "out of stock" with no idea when new product will arrive.

Or so I hear... :shades:

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

Peace through superior firepower! Don't forget that "gun control" is being able to hit your target.

Mitch

Comment

You think people might be getting ready to get that 700 billion back from the banks??.LOL

Comment

I heard on the radio this morning that guns sales are up nationwide by 400% Thats four-hundred percent!!

Obama was talking about forming a "domestic army" as well equipped and trained as the US Army. Very scary because that's what all dictatorships do.

Good time to stock up on guns & ammo for sure....
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

"domestic army?" isn't that what the National Guard is for? I'm pretty shure that whole concept is forbidden by something in the constitution... I'll get researching.

I think the gun buy surge is in response to the Gun ban Obama Biden ticket. I'm sure as soon as Obama gets done swearing in on his book o' choice he will immediately turn to Biden and sign some anti gun laws into effect....

Americans are too fat and happy ... do you know how bad it will really have to get before we take up arms?

There aren't enough sheepdogs left to guard a flock this big...
                  :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Rem .308 pss, rancher mini-14 .223, M1 carbine .30 and, a .44 mag to add to the collection.
                    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

So on this subject, is anyone out there selling any used guns? looking for a 357 revolver (cc style) Time to start stocking up.

Comment

Working...
                      X