Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qwiksilver
    In fact, if Tammy hadn't been talking about getting hamsters out of the wall with a stick and super glue,
    I'd hate to see what she did with gerbils.

Comment

Originally posted by William
      I'd hate to see what she did with gerbils.
      they still might be in the freezer!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        they still might be in the freezer!
        mmmm gerbacicles!!!! mmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by William
          mmmm gerbacicles!!!! mmmmm....
          AAAH! NOOOOO! ROFL
          do you have to pick the fur off first?!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            AAAH! NOOOOO! ROFL
            do you have to pick the fur off first?!
            After a while the hair just falls out!
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
              After a while the hair just falls out!
              *SCREAMING*
              hahahaha

Comment

post some pictures of your new mods, brian!
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Wow Eric........your new and inproved icon is giving me head-aches!

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
                    Wow Eric........your new and inproved icon is giving me head-aches!
                    LOL glad you like it i have had this for a while, but could not get it to take as an avatar... with a little help from a friend, i got it going it is hard to resist just staring at it till you get dizzy!
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                      post some pictures of your new mods, brian!
                      nothing to exciting. just corner guards.

myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

My windshield is on. We slapped it on last night. Now I know why no one puts their windshield down on TJs. What a mess and fuss. I still haven't figured out how to get the windshield wipers off so that you can lay the windshield down. FSM might know.

This windshield obviously came off a vehicle that was wrecked before it was sold by the dealer, or shortly thereafter, because it still has the sticky stuff from the window sticker on it.

Comment

Removal of the windshield wiper blades and folding of the windshield is covered in the owners manual and the VHS cassette that came with the vehicle.

There is a sliding C-clip at the base of the windshield wiper arm. Pull it back and pull arm straight off of windshield wiper motor spindle.

To fold down windshield after above completed, use torx driver to remove black bolts from windshield hinge. Do not remove the painted bolts.
                          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                          2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

We had the whole windshield off (hinges and all) to put the new windshield and hinges on. Lordy, the parts and parts and stuff. After you take the windshield down, if you want to ride with it that way, you need to take them off of the main rollbar too. We left them on because the windshield was going right back up. The long bolt that holds the windshield in position can be a pain to line up and you need to flex the windshield forward to get it lined up. In other words, grab a friend. I will say it is interesting to have the windshield down (or off) though. I am thinking of trying it this spring. My brother said you don't get the dust swirling in so much and have a better view of the world. He complained about how complicated the Jeep has become and this is just cementing his opinion that the only "real" Jeep is a CJ. (I don't argue...I just nod and smile.)

And what VHS cassette? Mine sure didn't come with one. You are the second person who mentioned that. Do you own an 02?

Comment

Working...
                            X