Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrenching anyone?

I should have my corners tomorrow (Tuesday Dec. 30). I could use another set of hands for the install. Anyone gonna be free maybe New Years day to help put 'em on? or better yet maybe this weekend. anyone?:confused:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

doing any of the runs this weekend? where are you going to be?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Oh, I dunno. AB seems a bit far (and cold), Last Chance is always fun (but cold) and Dumont seems pretty far as well (not to mention kinda cold). Not sure what the heck I'm gonna do. You know... everybody could come here and we could party in hollywood on New Years, how 'bout that!:confused: :yay:
      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

I'll help if you want to come to my house Either Friday or Saturday.

"My Dad's a VCR repairman, he has an awesome set of tools" - Jeff Spicolli
        Sean M Higgins

"We all got it coming kid"

Comment

I'm staying in Hollywood on New Years. I could lend a hand (paybacks aren't always a b*tch).

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
            Oh, I dunno. AB seems a bit far (and cold), Last Chance is always fun (but cold) and Dumont seems pretty far as well (not to mention kinda cold). Not sure what the heck I'm gonna do. You know... everybody could come here and we could party in hollywood on New Years, how 'bout that!:confused: :yay:
            ya wussy!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I don't know about anyone else, but I usually don't begin retching until about two in the morning on New Years day. Oops! Wait a minute, this thread is about wrenching , not retching. My bad...

Comment

Hey Brian!

Come on out new years eve...we'll wrench on new years day, and wheel on Fri and Saturday...you can stay at my place... More Wheeling and drinking/spa then you can handle!

Tam
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Trust her Brian...she speaks the truth. and the truth is worth the drive.

Comment

thanks for the offers folks...

Sara, your right, I'm a wussy.

Sean, might take you up on that....

Tam, unfortunately I've got to work on Friday so that exact plan won't work. Maybe a modified version though...

Crickett, whatever I decide, if you want to come along that's cool.

UPS has changed my delivery date to the 2nd. I'll keep ya'll posted.:yay:
                    myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Tam, unfortunately I've got to work on Friday so that exact plan won't work. Maybe a modified version though...
                      Well if you want to come down (Temecula) after work we can slop those things on there . . . some duct tape, a few nails, one tube of spooge, and a kiss and you'll be all set! But seriously folks, errr Brian, if you want to come down we can install those things and Wheel in AB the next day. Tam will put you up for a night or two.

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                        Well if you want to come down (Temecula) after work we can slop those things on there . . . some duct tape, a few nails, one tube of spooge, and a kiss and you'll be all set! But seriously folks, errr Brian, if you want to come down we can install those things and Wheel in AB the next day. Tam will put you up for a night or two.
                        well, hmmm... that could work. the earliest I'd get out of work on friday would be 6pmish though. I'll let ya know.
                        myJeeprocks.com

Comment

I'm going down in Temecula tonight...this afternoon...after I get my stuff from the parts houses...do laundry...take a shower...pack my clothes...set the cats up for the weekend...call my mom...pack the Jeep...can I do all this in a couple of hours?

Comment

well, hmmm... that could work. the earliest I'd get out of work on friday would be 6pmish though. I'll let ya know.
                            We'll be here. We have all the tools and Hammers to make those things fit!
                            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Then it's Hot Tub Time!

Comment

Working...
                              X