• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work, work, anyone know of any work?

must ... find ... job.
    anyone know of anything? something?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

If you're interested in driving a cement mixer, the company I work for is hiring: http://www.robertsonsreadymix.com

They will even train you, and get you your commercial driver's license...

Comment

Yea, we are looking for a night shift maintenance person. Needs experience with Krupp and Sidel blow mold machines (and all related downstream equipment). Top pay, located in Tucson.
      olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

ohhhh, i can barely drive rick's trailer. cripe, i can't even back it up. i guess that's where the training would come in. i bet i could barely see over the steering wheel of that thing. LOL

goodtimes, i have experience with krupp coffeemakers??? but the tuscon part sounds cool!!

Comment

you could try shoveling snow or cutting lawns. well... no... maybe that woudn't work.

sorry, no help here.
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Ok, now that the boys have had their say, what does your resume look like and are you willing to relocate?

I can check downstairs with E Entertainment. They seem to have a never ending open position situation.

Comment

my resume's already gotten in the backdoor of E once before. i guess it couldn't hurt to try again, but i'm not sure if i'm willing to relocate. telecommute or commute a couple days a week would be ideal. www.desertdesigner.com/resume

Comment

I am trying to think of someone else. I am on my way out to dance class...I will take a look at lunch tomorrow. Unfortunately, all I know is out here.

Sure you don't want to relocate? We could terrorize Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                  Sure you don't want to relocate? We could terrorize Hollywood.
                  Or Hollywood could terrorize you!!!
                  [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Sarah have you tried the Daily Press Classifieds? If not, they have a link just go to www.highdesert.com and then go to the Daily Press link and click on classifieds. Too bad I don't have enough kids or I'd hire you, but no benefits!! The only other thing I could suggest is apply at different places and are you willing to work weekends? Fast food are always hiring, but no benefits and weekends. Sorry, not much help.
                    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Job

Our manager is trying to get approval for another technician slot where I work. Pay is salary- overtime is straight time. Job is shift work covering 24/7- 365 days a year. Pay is in the high 40's but you'd have to commute to March ARB in Riverside/Moreno Valley area. I'll update you when I know more.
                      It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                      and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

there are a few hiring agenceys around town high desert employment and camarco I believe they work with alot of companies around town in all kinds of employment good luck
                        A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Don't fall into the temp trap. I did it for 2 years. Makes finding a job impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                            my resume's already gotten in the backdoor of E once before. i guess it couldn't hurt to try again, but i'm not sure if i'm willing to relocate. telecommute or commute a couple days a week would be ideal. www.desertdesigner.com/resume
                            At least you have more than one job on your resume...my current position takes up ten years and one page. All my past companies are no longer in business...except the Army.

Comment

i haven't tried any hiring agencies but i've tried the daily press and their awesomely wonderful website. LOL. all that ever shows up there is waitress, truck driver, landscaper, you get the picture. i'd love to stay in my field, even if the pay is low.

Comment

Working...
                              X