Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving B@st@rds!

So I go out to go to work this morning and the fuel doors are open and all 3 gas caps are dangling! :mad:

I spent a few hours trying to find locking fuel doors because the locking plastic gas caps are worthless! They just popped them right off, looks like channel lock marks on the caps, plastic bit everywhere... I had kept the stock caps so I just put them back on. :dunno:

Trying to find locking fuel doors is a ridiculos venture between lockers and doors, full, half, upper, and then when I found some they want $120-$350 for the darn things! :censor:

So I am gonna make something that will keep the damn syphon tube from reaching the gas in the tank instead of locking the fill tube cap I am gonna block the fill tube itself! :geek:

I'm gonna block it with a grenade! :fire:

no, really when I git this figured out I am gonna make a bunch of these damn things and put them in and make different sizes for my vehicles and then I won't have to deal with this crap again! :poop:
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

you weren't in calico were you LOL man that sucks some people should have been swallowed at birth. And it makes you wonder what the world has come to
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

That SUCKS! I'm sorry to hear that.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I hope those buggers got a big mouthful of gas and now have a bad tummy ache.....or you catch them in the act!
        Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Big bummer!!

Another reason to get a dog....the dog run is right by the cars!

Comment

No, this didn't happen at Calico... it happened right in the driveway at the house! They hit the F-150, WJ and the YJ!

I am lucky I didn' catch the B@st@rds... I would be in jail right now! my sweet .40 in an evidence bag...

Comment

a sweet .40 is a nice thing to have....
              Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Man stealling gas?! thats just ridiculous. You could just add a screen in the down tube that would keep the siphon tube from going in. (If i remember right, thats how newer vehicles keep the tubes out)
                Last edited by swbooking; 12-04-07, 02:53 PM.
                |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

that's right swbooking, but unless you have actually installed that thing on your vehicle.... your outta luck! like my YJ, it doesn't have it yet.... but it will! and my WJ doesn't have one yet either... but it will!

it's one of those things that you think isn't gonna happen to you, I had the cheap plastic locking caps, but they just keep an honest man honest....

welcome to the section 8's!

Comment

That sucks..there sure are some real losers out there.
                    Check out .

Comment

but what about the security patrol that your association fees pay for?
                      Time to start parking in the backyard?
                      1999 [color=red]Jeep[/color] Cherokee Sport 4X4 4DR
                      1999 [color=white]Jeep[/color] Cherokee Sport 4X4 2DR DD

Comment

Man, that is lowwwwwww...like my girlfriend says consider the soruce..losers from birth,there,s alot of good and ugly in this world sorry to hear you got the ugly that day..Geeb..
                        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Hey Jesse,

Can I hide at your place with my aluminum bat and night vision goggles? It would be fun and it would be a good thank you for sharing your passenger seat. I'll leave the 45' at home.

Comment

that sucks aint nothing worse than a thief!!! sorry to hear that :angry:
                            :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

That SUCKS....................

see what I did there?

Hello? Is this thing on???

-Bob
                              '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X