Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loop choke
    replied
    Looks like the Rower area. Definately not John Bull.

Jason

Leave a comment:

• blackZZR
    replied
    the white one kinda reminds me of a place in the cleveland national forest. Thats the second upsidedown Hummer I have seen, saw one on a trail by silverwood early last year, I think it was 2n17x he tried to go up the center grade and when he didn't make it the idiot didn't want to back down, so he tried to turn around.
    I think it is the guys who own those things that give them the major bad name, if they would keep them on the pavement they wouldn't have such a bad reputation. Most of the people I know who own a H2 have never 4xed and beleive the commercials, then try to follow prepped vehicles.
    If you go to the FUH2 site, there is a cool link to where a girl tried to jump her mothers brand new hummer and busted all 4 axles, the rig doesn't even have plates yet
    Last edited by blackZZR; 03-02-05, 04:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jmbrowning
    replied
    Originally posted by mparker
    did anyone see the video (linked in original post)
    Yeah that's a pretty old video of that H2 snapping the tie rod. I think I saw it first on 7slotgrille.com. There's another video of an H1 that was taken at the Azusa mud pits that shows it getting highcentered on a talus slope. Can't get at it now.

Did you snap the tie rod on the X or did you roll it?

Leave a comment:

• mparker
    replied
    Because before i bought my Jeep I did that in an X-Terra. It was my wife's X-terra...

That was the event that lead to the Jeep purchase i had been nagging her about for two years.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    I watched it It looked like Miller.

Why?

Leave a comment:

• mparker
    replied
    did anyone see the video (linked in original post)

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    How about Miller Jeep Trail?

Leave a comment:

• jmbrowning
    replied
    Ok, now I have to ask, how in blazes does somebody put the rubber side up in an H2 on a trail that is only one vehicle wide? The trail just doesn't look all that off-camber to me. The steering suggests the H2 was cutting driver side up into the bushes on the left. Maybe trying to avoid scratching up the passenger side?

BTW, it looks like John Bull trail to me.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    AWESOME...Looks like Rowher

Thanks for the smile!

Tam

Leave a comment:

• mparker
    replied
    No idea where it is at... got the pic off the net. However, you are correct, it does look like so. cal. chapperal.

Leave a comment:

• Hanzo
    replied
    Where's that at? Looks like Corral Canyon, but then again, everything in So Cal looks pretty much the same.

Leave a comment:

• mparker
    started a topic Monday Morning

Monday Morning

A few things to bring a smile to your face on Monday morning.

There is this.

and then there is this...

may your weekend come quick.
Working...
X