Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Morning

A few things to bring a smile to your face on Monday morning.

There is this.

and then there is this...

may your weekend come quick.

Where's that at? Looks like Corral Canyon, but then again, everything in So Cal looks pretty much the same.

Comment

No idea where it is at... got the pic off the net. However, you are correct, it does look like so. cal. chapperal.

Comment

AWESOME...Looks like Rowher

Thanks for the smile!

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Ok, now I have to ask, how in blazes does somebody put the rubber side up in an H2 on a trail that is only one vehicle wide? The trail just doesn't look all that off-camber to me. The steering suggests the H2 was cutting driver side up into the bushes on the left. Maybe trying to avoid scratching up the passenger side?

BTW, it looks like John Bull trail to me.
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

How about Miller Jeep Trail?
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

did anyone see the video (linked in original post)

Comment

I watched it It looked like Miller.

Why?
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Because before i bought my Jeep I did that in an X-Terra. It was my wife's X-terra...

That was the event that lead to the Jeep purchase i had been nagging her about for two years.

Comment

Originally posted by mparker
                    did anyone see the video (linked in original post)
                    Yeah that's a pretty old video of that H2 snapping the tie rod. I think I saw it first on 7slotgrille.com. There's another video of an H1 that was taken at the Azusa mud pits that shows it getting highcentered on a talus slope. Can't get at it now.

Did you snap the tie rod on the X or did you roll it?
                    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

the white one kinda reminds me of a place in the cleveland national forest. Thats the second upsidedown Hummer I have seen, saw one on a trail by silverwood early last year, I think it was 2n17x he tried to go up the center grade and when he didn't make it the idiot didn't want to back down, so he tried to turn around.
                      I think it is the guys who own those things that give them the major bad name, if they would keep them on the pavement they wouldn't have such a bad reputation. Most of the people I know who own a H2 have never 4xed and beleive the commercials, then try to follow prepped vehicles.
                      If you go to the FUH2 site, there is a cool link to where a girl tried to jump her mothers brand new hummer and busted all 4 axles, the rig doesn't even have plates yet
                      Last edited by blackZZR; 03-02-05, 04:46 PM.
                      censored for having an opinion

Comment

Looks like the Rower area. Definately not John Bull.

Jason
                        The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X