Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paulhead
    started a topic Why are jeeps better than women ?

Why are jeeps better than women ?

Click

Hope it's not a repost
    Last edited by paulhead; 12-08-03, 03:04 PM.

• king4wd2
    replied
    Originally posted by paulhead
    Your scaring me. You're right . No wonder my girl gets jealous when I throw $$ into my Jeep :confused:
    HAHAHA! That is true! I sometimes get jealous that my husband throws $$ into Marvin (Jeep). But, if it gets us over obstacles without banging then I'm all for it!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Get her to get her own Jeep. That way she will understand why you are spending.

Also, it makes it easy to buy her gifts. No guessing if the color is right...or the size. No guessing if she will like the scent. And the gift will always be in style. No chance of buying last season.

Leave a comment:

• paulhead
    replied
    Originally posted by qwiksilver

#32 - See #21 and you forget that Jeeps need mods like women need clothes, makeup, jewelry and shoes. And unless a Jeep is out delivering pizzas, it won't go out and make it's own money.
    Your scaring me. You're right . No wonder my girl gets jealous when I throw $$ into my Jeep :confused:

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    HA! two of those are not true:

#21 - Jeeps do too insult you if you are a bad driver. You just have to understand how to speak Jeep. I got told off real good last weekend by my Jeep. Just check my avatar to the left of this post. My Jeep threw a fit over my driving and flopped down on the trail.

#32 - See #21 and you forget that Jeeps need mods like women need clothes, makeup, jewelry and shoes. And unless a Jeep is out delivering pizzas, it won't go out and make it's own money.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X