Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snow, in New Mexico!

I'm not sure how often this part of the country gets snow, but it was fun! And learning to drive on ice was interesting as well, I just put it in 4 hi and left the axles unlocked, seemed to work pretty good, accept for stopping (obviously), especially since I don't have anti-lock brakes. The I-10 was closed inbetween Wilcox Arizona and Las Crusas New Mexico, so I went north into the hills to find a way around. And I did

[COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Good stuff, Daniel
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Daniel, nice pictures.

Comment

Although it's beautiful, I hope I miss that white stuff going thru there. Tammy and I are driving to Georgia in a couple weeks. Could use some dry and not to cold weather. We are planning on 5 days, if I can keep the camera put away

Comment

It was already gone by time I came back through there before new years. I guess it was only there for a few days.
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

DNS FAIL

probably the most fitting name for a Jeep ive ever seen.

DNS failures are widely related to various problems. It is essential to determine the symptoms of the problem to come up with a quick solution. The first thing to do is to think of how to narrow the problem. If you are in a network, it is vital to determine if all computer units in the network are experiencing DNS failure
            Jeep

Comment

Working...
            X