Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disco's on a CJ

Well,I took a good look under the jeep today and was looking at the sway bars in the front.I am trying to think of a good way to make some.But the sway bars are TOTALLY different compared to the TJ.
    Does anyone know if quadratech or any other places have them?

I would look for a set that have a single pin to pull... the set I have on my CJ are basically a piece of heavy wall pipe connecting the end on the sway bar to the end on the axle. So you end up having 4 pins to pull, and more importantly (and difficulty) 4 pins to try to get back in there when connecting. I believe they are Con-Ferr's. Not the best design. There are many places that sell CJ discos, just look around on the net. I doubt it would be worth the $ to try to make em, unless you are pretty decent with a welder and can fab together the stock link ends with some pipe or something. I guess it depends on how much time you have on your hands...

:shades:
    1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
    My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Get some JKS quick disco's.. I just picked some up for my TJ form Northridge4x4 for a 118 shipped. I believe the CJ's one's are around 75 though..

Comment

Working...
      X