Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Diamond Lifts

Hey guys I am looking to get a 3.5" suspension lift for my 93 YJ. I saw the black diamond for a decent price. Can any of you guys give me any feed back on how strong they are? If you can give me any other ideas on what brand of lift to get for a decents price($500-$700) that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Brian

If you search older posts you'll find a similar discussion on a TJ black Diamond kit. they seem to be pretty well made. IMO the best is still going to be Rubicon express, have a look at there 4" kits.
    Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

I might just go with the Rubicon express. I will do alittle more lookin around but thats lookin pretty good. Does anybody know about how much it would cost to ship to cleveland??? And would those leaf springs hold a 5.7L V-8?? Or is that a question i should ask them??

Comment

Originally posted by brians_jeep
        I might just go with the Rubicon express. And would those leaf springs hold a 5.7L V-8?? Or is that a question i should ask them??
        The guys at rubicon love to talk! i'm sure they'll point you in the right direction, which may be the exteme duty kit as I think it has a stiffer spring rate available.
        Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Working...
        X