Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black & Tan TJ
    replied
    Are you just changing springs, bump stops and trackbars? There is a small shop on Rosecrans just east I think of Inglewood Ave. called Southbay Truck & 4x4 or something close to that. I've had work done there, they know what there are doing and have been working on Jeep's for a long time. If it's a small job I'd might be able to help you out, got the tools... Let me know what lift your getting.

B&T TJ

Leave a comment:

• Jeepsterboy101
    replied
    If for some reason you come down to SD to do it I will lend a hand.

Leave a comment:

• Warhawke
    started a topic Shop Recommendations?

Shop Recommendations?

Folks,

I'm still weighing my options on a lift, but should have something within a week or so. I've gotten numerous offers from friends, friends of friends and others I've met online. For the most part, I'll probably end up sticking to the 3-3.5" range for now and throwing in a set of adj track bars.

I would love to do this myself but do not have the tools, nor the space for the tools. I'll be changing out the springs, bumpstops, track bars and shocks. Are there any shops in the area (South Bay) someone can recommend or even someone with a garage and tools for some $$$, food and beer in exchange for assistance?

TIA,
    War
Working...
X