Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Traction Ultimate 4" help

Hey,
    Does has anybody installed or know any information on the FT Ultimate suspension ? I know its a pretty new one. Or any pics of the regular 4" suspension system. I have been doing alot of research on here, I have only found the 6". Thanks for any help.

JJ

Here is my favorite pic of my jeep. It has the 4" superlift.

Speaking of it being my favorite pic... Sarah, where's my wallpaper. :wink:
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
      Speaking of it being my favorite pic... Sarah, where's my wallpaper. :wink:
      my bad
      i didn't forget, it's just on the list of things to do.
      i will have time this week!!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

4" of actual (measured) lift.

I have talked to several people with the full traction 6" lift, they are very happy with it. The 4" long arm kit should be the same kit, just with shorter springs.
        olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

I thought you were going to go with the RE Superflex kit.

Jason
          The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
            4" of actual (measured) lift.
            Lookin good there B ... is that the kayak hanging above the door? Looks like a booby trap contraption from a roadrunner cartoon

By the way, how are your flares holding up? ... or do you even care? It's just about time for mine to see a coat of paint as they are pretty faded and scratched up.
            03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Yea, that is my 'yak hanging up there....doesn't see much use here in the desert. I keep thinking about selling it, but then I keep thinking about hitting the Colorado River with it (Black Canyon). So, who knows.

My flares are holding up just fine. They are scratched all to hell, but I'm OK with that. Not faded much at all. Of course, the jeep doesn't sit in the sun all day either. It is garaged during the day while I sleep, and sits outside at night while at work. I am torn on wether or not to lose the flares all together (tube the front fenders). It would be more of an attention grabber that way, and in that right may serve as a better advertizement for the shop (BTW, I am working on a getting a new auto repair shop opened up down here.....gonna try the work for myself thing for awhile). But if you paint your flares, I'm gonna laugh at you!!!!

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                (BTW, I am working on a getting a new auto repair shop opened up down here.....gonna try the work for myself thing for awhile).
                sweet! congrats! let me know if you need a website or any graphics
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Goodtimes, what size are you tires in that picture you posted?
                  Supe
                  97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                  Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

unless I'm mistaken, those are 285/75r16s... 33x11.5 on 16" rims.
                    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                      unless I'm mistaken, those are 285/75r16s... 33x11.5 on 16" rims.
                      Yea, what he said. In fact, they look JUST like the tires in blktj's avatar....

KG6OWO

Comment

I have been curious what 4" lift and 33 look like. Thats a good picture to really see.
                        Supe
                        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Working...
                        X