Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on procomp 4" lift kit

Anyone tell me how good the procomp lift is?? Have a chance to buy complete lift (shocks,springs,disos,) from a 02 tj with not alot of miles on it, price $$$300. Am gonna put it on my 04tj.. Any input apreciated..
    04TJ, 4.0 5spd
    4" rough country springs
    Nth degree arms upper and lower
    1" Currie MML/BL
    Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
    33"BFG MT's
    Lock-rite in the front

I am running Procomp 4" springs but none of the other parts you mention. I really like the springs :thumbs_up but as I say, I don't have experience with their shocks etc. I'm sure there are others who may be more qualified to pass on their experience
    [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]2001 TJ with stuff..[/COLOR]

Comment

Procomp 4". The springs are great. The only shocks from them that are any good are the MX-6. The rest suck. The Control Arms are very bad as well.

If you could just get the springs and MX-6 shocks and buy control arms from Rubicon Express or Currie J arms you will have an amazing rig.

If you look up StealthTj on jeepforum.com you´ll see his setup has PC springs with Currie J arms and it is one very cool rig.

Joel

Comment

Ask brian4.2 about Procomp! LOL
        What Joel77 said, maybe you can use part of it since you'll get it so cheap. I would pass it up, but if you have an extra 3-hundy to play with, go for it! You can always replace parts as you need to.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

If you are going to pay $300 and just use the springs, then you could buy new springs for that.. Of course you could always pawn off the other parts I suppose. I'd pass on it if it was me.. fwiw
          [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]2001 TJ with stuff..[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the input, You guys (and gals) are great!!
            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
            4" rough country springs
            Nth degree arms upper and lower
            1" Currie MML/BL
            Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
            33"BFG MT's
            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Working...
            X