Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks

ok well i got some procomp es3000(if they suck dont tell me...lol) they were supposed to be for 3 inches of lift. well the fronts were longer than stock by about 3" so those are cool. but the backs...well they are shorter than stock which leads me to belive the guy sold me the wrong crap/ and or i am netting more than 3" in the back(2" aal and 1.5" shackle) if they truly are shocks for 3". hmm so i guess im askin if anyone knows what a fully extended rear shock for any amount of lift is on a xj?
    B R E T T
    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

RobertF is the man that need to respond here. He's the shock Guru
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
      RobertF is the man that need to respond here. He's the shock Guru

dont really recognize the name...does he post alot??
      B R E T T

Comment

He'll probably post. He's a friend of mine from Santa Barbara. He helped me ALOT in building my XJ.
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

hmm ok well i went back to 4wp this morning and the guy gave me the wrong shocks...i guess they are making a switch over to a computer catalog instead of those huge catalogs on the desk(if youve been to one of their stores you prob know what im talking about) the computer has some glitches and doesnt show all parts and part numbers are jacked up so the guy checked the book and came up with the right ones. So im happy now!
          B R E T T

Comment

Working...
          X