Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avenger Supercharger!

Have you guys seen this,this is freakin' awesome,i want one,i just wonder if it's like everything else,it doesn't fit the 4.2L carburated engine!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Joshua

"You Ain't No Real Hawaiian!"

i hope you have a dep wallet those things are money! you could likely just do a stroker, or a 350 swap for not much more money.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

You can make it fit if you really want to. get the supercharger, find a good mounting point, make some cardboard templates, mill out some aluminum brackets and some piping, and there ya go. 100 HP. Hope your axles can take it!
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Chris, you make al that sound so easy.... Would you like to do all the milling for me cause i don't know how,and what piping i guess you can handle that...oh you could,thanks that'd be great !!!!!
        Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by WetLands 90YJ
          Chris, you make al that sound so easy.... Would you like to do all the milling for me cause i don't know how,and what piping i guess you can handle that...oh you could,thanks that'd be great !!!!!
          SURE, I like that kind of stuff
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Thanks for the generousity, but when it comes to closer time to when i'll actually by it maybe you could send me some schematics on the self made hardware.we chat about it then.
            Joshua

Comment

Superchargers are the best, i have a TRD supercharger on my Tacoma. It rocks!!
              97' Tacoma, with a few things done

Comment

Working...
              X