Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam
    replied
    Superchargers are the best, i have a TRD supercharger on my Tacoma. It rocks!!

Leave a comment:

• WetLands 90YJ
    replied
    Thanks for the generousity, but when it comes to closer time to when i'll actually by it maybe you could send me some schematics on the self made hardware.we chat about it then.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by WetLands 90YJ
    Chris, you make al that sound so easy.... Would you like to do all the milling for me cause i don't know how,and what piping i guess you can handle that...oh you could,thanks that'd be great !!!!!
    SURE, I like that kind of stuff

Leave a comment:

• WetLands 90YJ
    replied
    Chris, you make al that sound so easy.... Would you like to do all the milling for me cause i don't know how,and what piping i guess you can handle that...oh you could,thanks that'd be great !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    You can make it fit if you really want to. get the supercharger, find a good mounting point, make some cardboard templates, mill out some aluminum brackets and some piping, and there ya go. 100 HP. Hope your axles can take it!

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    i hope you have a dep wallet those things are money! you could likely just do a stroker, or a 350 swap for not much more money.

Leave a comment:

• WetLands 90YJ
    started a topic Avenger Supercharger!

Avenger Supercharger!

Have you guys seen this,this is freakin' awesome,i want one,i just wonder if it's like everything else,it doesn't fit the 4.2L carburated engine!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Working...
X