Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring harness

well, i'm on a path of replacing my whole wiring harness, well, hopeing to, we'll see if something doesn't come up first. in general it's just wearing down and shoddy. the guy who owned it before couldn't get the fuel and temp gauge working on the speedometer, even though he replaced all 3 gauges and i think someone looked at it, i don't know. and more recently my light switch went out (just for headlights though, not instrument panel) so i had to jimmy it. yadayadayada, point being has anyone done one for a 76-86. Painless has one which is supposed to be, well, 'painless.' but it's intimidating. on the other hand, :confused: :confused: it's also alluring to me to look at my simple meager electrical system and all that space to work with and want to do it myself. i've done them on hmmwv's, but that to me seems way more simple. everyone i call about it says they haven't done one or don't do them often, plus who wants to pay 65-75 bucks an hour when i could do it myself (painstaking though it might be), though i just want no hicups, i want it done right and i'm afraid i'll flub it up. anyone done one?
Working...
X