X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nagal
    replied
    Originally posted by mrblaine
    Use Moog ES194 R & L for your knuckle to knuckle tie rod. Similar taper, 7/8-18 right and left hand thread. Jam nuts and weld in bungs are available from Dave at PolyPerformance. I have a set of right and left taps to chase the threads after welding.

These are the same TRE's that Dynatrac uses for their front 60's.
    Thanks Blaine I will give those a try as they sound better than the ES2010

Leave a comment:

• mrblaine
    replied
    Originally posted by nagal
    Okay, lame title, please forgive me for that...

I currently have the WJ knuckles on my RubiD44. I went with the import knuckle to do a high-steer using invert-t setup. Bad idea for a daily driver which could have been avoided had I done a little more research.

I recently changed to a cross-over setup re-using my orginal TREs on the tierod (ES2233L & ES2234R). Nothing wrong with the ES2233L but I no longer need it because the drag link is no longer attached to it. I am thinking of replacing using ES2010 L & R as everything seems to match except for the amount of thread. I got my data from :

http://www.partsmikeparts.com/tre_comparison.htm

I am having a new tie-rod cut so the difference in length between my current TREs and any others are not an issue.

Any other good candidates out there?

Thanks,
    Use Moog ES194 R & L for your knuckle to knuckle tie rod. Similar taper, 7/8-18 right and left hand thread. Jam nuts and weld in bungs are available from Dave at PolyPerformance. I have a set of right and left taps to chase the threads after welding.

These are the same TRE's that Dynatrac uses for their front 60's.

Leave a comment:

• nagal
    started a topic Help me find a TRE

Help me find a TRE

Okay, lame title, please forgive me for that...

I currently have the WJ knuckles on my RubiD44. I went with the import knuckle to do a high-steer using invert-t setup. Bad idea for a daily driver which could have been avoided had I done a little more research.

I recently changed to a cross-over setup re-using my orginal TREs on the tierod (ES2233L & ES2234R). Nothing wrong with the ES2233L but I no longer need it because the drag link is no longer attached to it. I am thinking of replacing using ES2010 L & R as everything seems to match except for the amount of thread. I got my data from :

http://www.partsmikeparts.com/tre_comparison.htm

I am having a new tie-rod cut so the difference in length between my current TREs and any others are not an issue.

Any other good candidates out there?

Thanks,
    Last edited by nagal; 06-17-05, 10:46 AM.
Working...
X