Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stray wiring harness goes to ????

i was clean my tj yesterday and as im under there i notice this wiring harness underneath my engine just kind of chillin not attached to anything, and nothing in sight to plug it into. its kinda of above and to the right of the front driver side hub on my 01 tj. im thinking its there for a/c ( which i don't have). anybody have any ideas? thanks
    Neil

FOR SALE: 01 TJ Sport
    5 spd, 4in skyjacker, 33mt/rs, detroit rear, lock-rite front, 4.56's, safari snorkel, yada yada yada, im broke

Is there an AC-plug on one end of it? If so, it's for the engine block heater for those foolish enough to still live in an uber-cold area like Buffalo NY where winter temps get down to something like 300 degrees below zero.
    The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

hey, since i've been alive the coldest its been has been like -30 with the wind and we didn't have to go to school

that could be it as well, i don't have ac or a block heater. its not that cold here, besides snow banks are a lot of fun with the jeep :thumbs_up
      Neil

FOR SALE: 01 TJ Sport
      5 spd, 4in skyjacker, 33mt/rs, detroit rear, lock-rite front, 4.56's, safari snorkel, yada yada yada, im broke

Comment

Working...
      X