Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warn Rockers

I was just wondering if any one runs warn rockers, or has seen them, Im in the market for some, and I like there design, since its not just flat steel it has the tube on the bottom edge , but not the whole bar that hangs way out, However Im not sure if they wrap around under the body, L shaped, if they dont, Im probably going to have to go with a different kind. Probably rock it man, or Poison Spyder Customs
    Locked up fourbanger (Poor Mans Rubicon)

I have them and the wrap under the body some. Do yourself a favor and get RockIt Man. Its the only rocker I know of that goes from wheel well to wheel well.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
      I have them and the wrap under the body some. Do yourself a favor and get RockIt Man. Its the only rocker I know of that goes from wheel well to wheel well.
      Well put!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Do u know where i can find any rockitman stuff ?

Comment

I think that Dukes69 guy knows someone that sells it.
          Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

thanks, i like them , but i like the fourxdoctor ones better. U guys seen them ?

Comment

Originally posted by SodyClack
              Do u know where i can find any rockitman stuff ?

Isn't there a link at the top of the page......on every page ??

Comment

Why are u such an assbag all time ?

Comment

http://www.rock-itman.com/

Get your own post, Hijacker......

Just giving you crap
                  Lucas

Comment

I like the rockit-man ones the best, However there a bit out of my budget now for 275 for just the basic model, Im not knocking them or the price, I think there worth every penny. I just cant afford them

Comment

Originally posted by SodyClack
                      Why are u such an assbag all time ?

WHO are you calling an "Assbag" ??

Going onto a website and calling people names is pretty immature behavior. That might fly on Pirates or JU, but if you got a problem here with me, take it backchannel or inform Sarah. I'm sure she will set you straight.

Comment

Settle down fellas, put it in PM or better yet just let it drop. Under 50 posts is too soon to get booted from the board.

OnTopic: I like the FXD rockers and have them, but I have seen the shortcoming in that they leave the tub at the flares exposed. Not a big area but it is an area that WILL get bashed. BlkTJ's got a couple of stone kisses in those areas with his FXD's.

If I could do it now, I would have Chris' rocker guards esp now that he has a tube bender and can put in the rails. I guess I will consider just welding on a bit of angle iron for the time being.
                        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

[QUOTE=jmbrowning]Settle down fellas, put it in PM or better yet just let it drop. QUOTE]

Well said.

I have the Rock-It Man and they're great. But I understand the money situation, so if you can't afford those, then definitely look for rockers that have the same features: goes wheel-well to wheel-well and wraps as far underneath as it does (about a foot). I'm just sorry I didn't get my rocker protection sooner.

Jeri Lyn
                          Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Take a look at the Off Your Rocker rock rails.

http://www.offyourrockers.com/

I have beaten on mine for 3 years and they have held up very well.

"your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Now, that's a nice view of the wheelwell to wheelwell coverage, Chris!
                              Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                              2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Working...
                              X